Bluem - Kakadu Plum Vitamin-C Boost
FACE & BODY SERUM
Vitamin-C is known to promote natural collagen production, collagen is needed for its extracellular stability and support of the epidermis. Increasing collagen helps strengthen the skin, and may improve elasticity and hydration.
- Containing powerful antioxidants - may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Pro-aging - may help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles if that's your jam.
- Can help revive dull looking skin
Best used on maintaining or improving healthy skin.
Not suitable for sensitive skin or damaged skin barrier function - we recommend you start with the Finger Lime Repair - Face & Body Serum.
30ml serum bottles generally last 3 months if you're applying it to a small area of the skin, and around 2 months if you're using it all over the body.
It has the highest recorded level of natural vitamin-C content of any plant in the world - more than 100 times* of oranges. It has superior antioxidant properties, containing both water-and oil-soluble antitoxin, 5 times* higher than the blueberry, which is renowned globally as a health promoting fruit.
When applied it feels like a light water based moisturiser, and doesn't feel oily when applied.
History of the Kakadu Plum
Australian Native plants are fascinating, Kakadu Plum has been a food staple in Aboriginal diets for 65,000 years.
Kakadu Plum is considered a gift of the Dreamtime by Aboriginal culture and it has been an important bush food for people living in NT & WA.
Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) fruit extract (and) glycerin (and) aqua (and) sodium benzoate (and) potassium sorbate (and) citric acid.
Ethical & Sustainable Production
The Kakadu Plum is wild harvested from Aboriginal communities living on Country in remote regions of north west WA.
We've worked hard to minimalism our packaging so our products are good for you & the planet!
- No unnecessary cosmetic boxes are used - we're working on a sustainable solution.
- We wrap our products in beautiful zero emission tissue paper & sealed sticker
- Compostable post packs - reuse your post pack or pop it in your home compost.
- A personalised recycled seeded thank-you card, which you can plant in your garden.
- Miron glass bottles are used to protect the bio-active nutrients.
Cruelty free | Vegan-friendly | No fragrance or hidden anything | Made in Australia | Nut and Gluten-Free
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.